Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cheering on the team 1955


Actually, I'm taking a stab at the year--1955. I didn't get a story or a date with the scan of this Index photo. However, I see Donna Lamm, Judy Garrison and Pat Claussen, class of 1955 in their Pepster outfits, and possibly Jean Davis, and it's indoors, so we're pretty sure it's basketball. Almost in the middle I see Gayle Dickson, class of 1956, then to her right is Judy Thomas, and in front of her maybe Sig Shook, possibly Jane Kiplinger, and Diane Bechtold, and down in front Don Raney and possibly Chuck Wean; near foreground Darlene Ruter, Dolores Saunders, Janet Fleer, and on the end is Sybil Dohlen. They weren't even in high school yet! Lynne was able to spot herself, but I couldn't; think I see Darlene and possibly Mary Lou. Anyone else want to take a guess and who, what and when?

1 comment:

Norma said...

Common gang. Let's have a few guesses at least.