- There is a new Sullivan's Food Store.
- There was a retirement party for Kable Band Conductor, Warren Reckmeyer, who has logged 59 years with the band. Warren was the high school band director when we were in school.
- The class of 1957 had two get-togethers in 2015.
- There is a new Casey's Gas Station/Convenience Store coming to town in 2016.
- Dave has been on the Mt. Morris Planning Commission of the Village Board for 12 1/2 years.
- Sylvia has been playing with the Kable Band for 59 years.
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Local Happenings 2015
I gleaned a few tidbits from Dave and Sylvia's Christmas letter about what's going on around town. I used to rely on Murray Trout for updates on activities in Mt. Morris as he'd ride his bike through town, but he left us a few years ago.